“Treehouse is an unique experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Unique treehouse near Dubrovnik
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Pero O
“Treehouse is an unique experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great atmosphere, great hosts!
Adrenaline park is pure pleasure as well as the food.
Tree house is unique and unforgettable experience. Only two of us were there, but it can accomodate more people, up to six adults in comfortable beds. It has all comodity that you can wish for. Spacious toilet, dining table as well as the kitchen. View from the terrace is pure nature and the feeling, the feeling just something you need to experience after waking up in a treehouse.
Perfect place for active vacation, relaxation and fun!

Odlična atmosfera, odlični domaćini!
Adrenalinski park je užitak, kao i hrana!
Kućica na stablu jedinstven i neponovljiv doživljaj. Vrhunsko mjesto za odmor, aktivnosti, zabavu i uživanje!

Marija Š
“Perfect eco friendly treehouse”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This location is amazing - first eco friendly treehouse in Croatia, my childhood dream came true. Me and my daughter had a perfect time. Treehouse has toilet, shower, dining room, 3 sleeping rooms and a big terrace. It was excellent. I hope we will come again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Željko S
“Amazing property”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

What an experience! First treehouse in Croatia is located just thirty minutes from city of Dubrovnik! Me and my girlfriend were enjoying at this beautiful secluded spot. Our two days were an unforgettable experience. I would recommend it to everyone.

Petra P
“Treehouse party”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I always wanted to sleep in a treehouse. My dream came true when I found eco friendly treehouse at Cadmos Village.
After perfect teambuilding program at adventure park my friends and I had a treehouse party. It was unforgettable

321M_B_B
“Great weekend”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Location is perfect. Pure nature. We had a great time, food was tasty and hosts are very, very friendly. We'll visit again, for sure!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing