“Great surprise! ”
Review of Tavulin Bistro

Tavulin Bistro
Ranked #33 of 424 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Description: Recomended by Michelin guide for 2017 and 2018 and currently in contest for Croatian best restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was great, all served dishes were very good (Iocal Oysters, fish filet, chicken steaks, wonderful tomatoes soup, and pasta dishes and Supreme apples strudel), and the Service was super professional and lovely (thank you Oleg!!).
Highly recommended, would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had starters of fish soup and cuttlefish risotto, followed by boneless chicken leg and beef cheeks. Had 4 glasses of recommended local wines to pair with our fishes. All the dishes were good but did not blew us away. The cuttlefish risotto was the star of the show for me.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food at Tavulin Bistro is delicious and unique. I stopped in with a Dubrovnik Food Tour and sampled red wine, bread w olive oil, octopus salad, cheeses and cured ham. I especially enjoyed the intimacy of the restaurant and great service from the staff. I hope to return during the upcoming week.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

It is a very good place for a lunch. Prices are affordable, there is a lot of outdoor seating and the dishes are very tasty. The service is very very nice and friendly, taking care of their guests.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited this place with my friend in October and just had to come back one more time before I leave Croatia. We were suppriesed by new things on the menu but still wanted to try some of the things we really liked the last time. It was definitely worth coming, we really enjoyed ourselves and we reccomed this cute and tasty place to anyone who wants to try something local with a little modern twist.