“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Apartment Lavanda

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clare M
Perth, Australia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Ingrid was absolutely amazing and wonderful host. I was in a group of 8 people all heading to Ultra Music Europe Festival in Split and when I realised the owners lived downstairs I was a bit worried we would annoy them with noise coming in at 5.30am after each day at the festival but Ingrid was so down to earth and an absolute delight. Would recommend to everyone, she was so helpful and kind and the apartment was the perfect size for us, clean and comfortable. It is slightly out of the main area of town, but the walk is easy and for us, right next to the stadium we couldn't have asked for better (yet the sound didn't carry much to the apartment). Supermarket and yummy pizza restaurant within a minutes walk too.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
31 Jul 2016
8 young people from all over the world, everybody could expect parties and noise but this young people where wonderful, polite, warm and kind.
I am delighted that they , although very young, were full of respect for me and my husband , turned to me as a mother and I'm glad that I was helpful to them .. Kids, come again , we will be happy to accommodate you .
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Jul 2016
Ty Tim,i am happy that you enjoyed your vacation in apartment Lavanda. You are welcome to come anytime again. Next time we are going to make a big BBQ for all. Regards from my husband and me
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing