“Nice self contained apartment with actual king...”
other travellers have booked this property
2+1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
2+1
Fully equiped kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

BB0777
Sydney, Australia
“Nice self contained apartment with actual king bed!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This was a wonderful apartment, comfortable clean, self contained and nicely decorated.
It is similar to the images on trip advisor, and newly renovated and clean.
The shower has good water pressure and plenty of hot water.
Large king size bed (not 2 beds pushed together), comfortable pillows and bed linen. The shutters could be closed to reduce light for a sleep in.

The balcony was a nice place in the evenings and there is a well equipped kitchen.
Plenty of TV channels including in English.

It is probably a 5-10 minute walk from the beach and very close to a couple of supermarkets.

The only issues I had which were either remedied or not significant:
- Only very small hand/ hair towels as the main towels
- No air conditioning in the bedroom. Given how hot it was during my stay there were a couple of nights I woke and then slept on the lounge (which was very comfortable).
- I had trouble contacting the host to obtain the address and directions. In the end I contacted the organisation I booked through as 2-3 days out I still did not have the details. It just caused unnecessary worry. Once obtained everything was smooth including check-in.

Overall I was very comfortable during my stay, and was able to make myself feel at home which was what I had hoped for.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious
Liked least: No air conditioning in the bedroom
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing