2,047 results
All reviews outdoor pool a la carte restaurant fig leaf restaurant door bar hotel beach beach bar sea view taxi ride old town steam room private beach half board breakfast buffet modern hotel hotel guests standard room junior suite
Reviewed 23 October 2016

As part of a tour group, we had only one night at this hotel. Our room had a great view of the pool and the water beyond. We were sorry the weather was too cool to enjoy either the pool or the sea.

Our room was very modern. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was reasonably spacious and the shower had plenty of pressure. I had a problem with the hair dryer which was very slow and low power. There was a blue graphic of trees that extended up the wall and across the ceiling. This graphic bothered my husband. He woke up in the middle of the night and saw it and thought it was weird.

There was also some stupid little white plastic furniture that did little more than get in the way to a straight shot to the bathroom at night. The side tables were little twisted square columns...too small to really put anything on them and too short to be effective.

It was fine for a one-night stay. If I were going to be visiting Split longer, I would rather be closer to downtown.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Toni N, Online Coordinator at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Split, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Mary K,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed view, and your stay in general. Your comments regarding furniture and decor will be taken seriously for improvements in future. Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.

Kind regards,
Radisson Blu Resort, Split team

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We were part of a large tour group, and we stayed at this hotel on our visit to Split. We were given a room with a sea view, which we loved. I would have minded the hotel's isolated location had we stayed longer, but we were there only for a night. It was, nevertheless,a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Request for a sea view room.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amrel26

Dear Amrel26,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed room and view. We look forward to your next stay! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Very nice hotel and good size rooms, the staff was very helpful for any need that we had. Would recommend getting a sea view room if possible. The breakfast buffett was good and plenty of food. The hotel had a very good bar and was centrally located.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Toni N, Online Coordinator at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Split, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Eddie M,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed room, service, breakfast and location. We look forward to your next stay! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

First of all my room was booked incorrectly. Prior to staying I had contacted the hotel to ensure I had a bath tub and I wanted to book spa treatments. They did not respond. I had quite a few issues during my stay involving flooding etc. upon checkout the manager asked how my stay was and I explained all of the issues. He was thoughtful considerate and really took the feedback. That's why I gave 4 stars. However my experience was definitely not a four star experience.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Toni N, Online Coordinator at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Split, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear katlat29,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry you had issues with room you received. Your comments are valued and we already discuessed above mentioned issues within our team. We hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations if you are in the area again.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The Radisson Blu in Split is oddly modern building and it's greatest weakness is it's location and isolation from the central palace and port. It has a nice pool and pool area and it is full of expanded spaces that left me feeling a little cold/isolated/awkward than warm/cosy/comfortable. The staff was friendly. The experience was not 5 star but closer to what I would expect from a 3 star hotel. Given that, you should just know you would need to taxi in and out and there is a great city to explore. Otherwise you are just in a destination resort and it needs to serve that purpose.

Room Tip: The views out the back afford an ocean view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Wesley H,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are disapointed to hear that you didn't enjoy our location and surroundings. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations if you are in the area again.