“Couldn't stop coming back!”
Review of Bistro Toc

Bistro Toc
Ranked #55 of 431 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Service was wonderful, lovely friendly staff who we came to know better as our week progressed.
Food was incredible: extremely good vegan options for my travel partner.
Ended up going three times in a week!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Nothing to complain. I was there on 20 Oct 2017 with my son. I personally am not a fan of Mexican food, but this one was recommonded by our hostess. It was our last dinner before leaving Split, and decided to try it.

The restaurant locates in a small side street, I almost missed it. The cold fish plate (starter) and seafood pasta was very tasty. Large in volume and my son and I shared them. Because of the surprisingly good quality, I ordered a desert, to make the dinner and evening completely beautiful.

I will return there again next time in Split.

The staff were friendly, too. Seems a lot local people like it and go there.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Had cold plate to start which was delicious. Followed with steak which was cooked rare- properly cooked rare not medium at all which was great! Veggie options a bit limited. Friendly waiter, most of any in area over a 7 night stay!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Steak stuffed with 2 types of cheese and ham. Was very sceptical, but as it combines two of my favorite foods I had to try. It was the best dinner in Split for sure. Also had their cheese started which was very good as well.

My girlfriend had pasta with seafood, and was also very happy. Service was also good. I'm impressed

1  Thank Tore V
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Loved my food- I ordered the nachos supreme- it was huge and simply delicious; didn't want my meal to end :-) I came for an early dinner- so service was quite quick- everyone was friendly and accommodating. Definitely stop by! Prices were very reasonable.