“Good food, good service ”
Review of Bistro Toc

Bistro Toc
Ranked #35 of 405 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Had cold plate to start which was delicious. Followed with steak which was cooked rare- properly cooked rare not medium at all which was great! Veggie options a bit limited. Friendly waiter, most of any in area over a 7 night stay!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Steak stuffed with 2 types of cheese and ham. Was very sceptical, but as it combines two of my favorite foods I had to try. It was the best dinner in Split for sure. Also had their cheese started which was very good as well.

My girlfriend had pasta with seafood, and was also very happy. Service was also good. I'm impressed

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Loved my food- I ordered the nachos supreme- it was huge and simply delicious; didn't want my meal to end :-) I came for an early dinner- so service was quite quick- everyone was friendly and accommodating. Definitely stop by! Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great quality food with fresh ingredients. Great service. You can definitely see pride of ownership in this restaurant. Their twist on Mexican food was a nice change of pace from other restaurants in old town. We did not order the seafood, but that looked good as well.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The food was OK, but the service was really not good at all. We arrived and were completely ignored until a nice couple sitting a the front offered us their table, which we quickly grabbed and waited for someone to come over to give us our menus. The service from then on was generally very slow and we ended up staying for hours simply because we could not get the attention of the waiter. The food is not Mexican, so don't expect it to be! I had the pasticada with gnocchi which was quite nice, and they were good, large portions. The dessert was really nice, I had a gluten-free chocolate and orange cake.