Lowest prices for your stay
USD 62
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 64
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Trip.com
USD 46
Hotels.comUSD 62
Booking.comUSD 81
FindHotelUSD 73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I checked in September 12 and checking out November 1. Staying this long I got to know many of the staff. They were wonderful. Most spoke some English. The rooms were immaculate and the corridors were crisp and clean.

They serve a wonderful, full hot breakfast buffet that is included in the price. My only complaint was while the food was prepared correct, they don't have the proper serving equipment to keep all the hot foods hot. Fried eggs were put in a rectangle dish, but with no heat. Some times, the eggs were cold coming directly from the kitchen.

I do not want that to deter from my stay. But that is something you can expect if you stay here. They have many other foods that are heated properly.

The hotel was built about9+ years ago and designed very well for a 94 room hotel. I have been in the hotel industry for 50 years and can highly recommend the Park Hotel. You will thoroughly enjoy your stay whether you are here for 1 day or 6 weeks like me..

Room tip: I had 3 different rooms. One on the 4th floor. One on the 1st floor and one on the 2nd floor. All were good rooms.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first time in Kharkev, clean room , nice stuff, only breakfast buffet, not all stuff speak English but it's okay , not far from the down town , in general good hotel for business trips only and short stay

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank taha s
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in august,the price was good and the room size was big and the bed was comfortable. Also the service in the hotel was professional. The only downside that there was no near public transportation.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I was in Kharkov for 1 day on a business trip,the staff was friendly,room was clean,i could put a full make up looking in the bath tub,spotless,which is the most important thing in a hotel for me,breakfast was yummy,receptionists were helpfull.Recommend.Reasonable price,too.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

It was my first visit in kharkiv....

I thougt that ı was at my home. Don t search other place for stay. Very friendly staff. The restaurant is good, nice kitchen. The rooms are clean and hot. Thanks for everything. Thanks Anatoly and Marina...

Date of stay: January 2016