Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 91
Hotels.comUSD 84
Booking.comUSD 91
TravelocityUSD 84
eDreamsUSD 91
Orbitz.comUSD 84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I spent 15 nights in this hotel for an extended business trip in Kharkiv. I have to say that the hotel is a charm: Great service, comfortable and clean rooms, and a delightful breakfast in the attached restaurant. I will definitely repeat.

The only negatives: they couldn't take a credit card for payment (I hadnt planned in advance for having 15 nights of cash with me) and as other reviewers have said, no way to fix coffee in the room, or iron your clothes. Luckily, since I read about this already, I was prepared.

The location is wonderful - walking distance to nice restaurants (including Chateau, the one attached) and bars, which makes up for the lack of having a lobby or sky bar.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Todd T
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 days in that hotel and it was very good. Location, restaurant, cleanness, staff all is very good. Room was very clean. There was a small pub restaurant at the entrance called Shato and it’s alsoo good. Strongly recommended

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

No isolation for voices in rooms, you hear normal talking from corridors and next door like they were in your room. Breakfast was a big disappointment, porridge and omelettes served to tables, no fruits or veggies available. Second coffee serving was charged. Booking.com om gave high rate, definitely not worth trying.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Juhani P
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Unusually entry, but great location and restaurant. Quaint, and clean. Nice front desk girls. Spoke English Well.. First class restaurant attached. I would recommend to have a business channel and movie channel in English.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2017

One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Quiet, nice rooms, air con, not part of a chain, fridge in room, excellent wifi and right in the city centre.

And the breakfast.... well it's like no other breakfast I've had in a hotel. It's more like dining in a restaurant - no buffet, it's freshly prepared.

Date of stay: September 2017