All reviewsdolphin showpresidential suiteawesome holidaybig jacuzzistunning hotelsea viewroom servicepool barvery pleasant stayhotel offersspeak englishbeach clubtop floorstandard roompoolsdolphinariumtubs
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Before my visit to Nemo i hated beach hotels... too warm, awful food and staff. But Nemo changed me completely. We spend 4 days here in perfect harmony. We slept 2 days in their luxurious rooms and 2 days in standard room. The luxurious room had a bath with views of the sea. It was great! Staff very nice (of course sometimes Russian mentality but it is not European!!!). All speak English are very friendly and the quality of the food.... omg so great and sooooo fresh and tasty. The bar on the roof, the room service all is great! The breakfast is good and lots of choices! The heated swimming pool is wonderful and you can see the dolphins swim next to you. There is music and entertainment at the pool. Maybe only small request could be that the pool-bar-staff could come little more and faster... overall great experience. It is NOT cheap place but for a few days it is relaxing and wonderful!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Had high hopes for this place but it was a big disappointment. The common areas/grounds are very nice but the service is terrible or should I say nonexistent? No answer when calling the front desk and it took nearly 20 minutes to check in with nobody waiting. Staff seems confused, suspicious and lacks training. I didn't see the dolphins there but this is probably the only, or at least main, reason to stay here, of course there will be extra charges for this. Very slow internet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jason H
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel rooms are spacious, decent gym, right on the seaside. Very well used. Some quirks with the staff. They wanted to charge me 50% of the room rate for a 3 hour late checkout. Also had a waiter want to charge me 100 uah to use Tabasco at breakfast. Not sure I will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank T O
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I lived in the best room in the hotel. The president suite on the 4th floor. This was probably the most expensive accommodation in the city and I expected equivalent service and conditions but, unfortunately, that was not the case.

Several notices on the hotel:
- Zero level sound-proofing, that was very noisy like your neighbors are living in your bedroom! Thankfully, the neighbors stopped playing their music loudly after calling the reception for the 3 time. Anyways we heard their voices afterwards.
- The windows were dirty what spoiled a perfect view.
- The furniture was pretty used.
- The service was slow and not good at all.

This hotel is not a good selection if you value your privacy and want to have a good sleep.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oleksii D
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my two friends stayed in the presidential suite, it was amazing! The view- the black sea was a nice plus.
We took full advantage, we went swimming with the dolphins and used the spa.

The staff were amazing and helpful!
I realized I forgot to pack solution for my contact lenses. I went to the front desk and asked for some, they didn't have but the guy told me to hold on for a minute. And said he can get a driver to go pick up some from the pharmacy! (This was at 12am) I paid $8 and there was a knock on my door 20 minutes later with a bottle. That's a new level concierge!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eli G
Marina G, Директор по продажам at Resort & Spa Hotel NEMO with dolphins, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Eli G!
It is very kind of you to leave so nice review!
Our goal is to do everything possible and impossible to make our guests satisfied. That's why we are very glad that we could help You at the right moment . We are always pleased to help our guests in any most extraordinary situation. We'll be happy if You again choose our hotel in the futurel!