Porta Hotel Antigua(Antigua)
USD 187
USD 166
USD 214
USD 196
Hotel Meson del Valle(Antigua)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 145
USD 141
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Casa Cristina(Antigua)(Great Value!)
USD 32
The Yellow House(Antigua)(Great Value!)
USD 30
USD 20
1,632 results
All reviewschocolate factoryhotel museumbeautiful hotelstar hotelgrounds are amazinghotel guestssmall balconybreakfast buffet isevery cornermagical placebottled watercentral americaguatemala cityan oasisvisiting antiguafew blocksmonastery
Reviewed 4 February 2012

What a beautiful hotel, great service. This place is a tourist attraction in its own right, make sure you walk around the grounds. Rooms are very nice, I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travellingfreed
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I went to antigua few days ago, stayed at casa santo domingo, it was the best hotel one should stay at least one night to feel their charm.it was converted from a monastery ,a spacious hotel
With lots of area to visit. The room is nice as well with all the 5 stars standard facility .
It's in the center of the city, easy walking to all parts of Antigua, the swimming pool is a little smaller compare with other 5 stars hotel in Bangkok,but still big enough in Antigua.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank edwinHongkong
Reviewed 2 February 2012

After a week in San Cristobal, Ver a Paz seeing patients and sleeping in a hospital with limited facilities, our crew spends 3 nights here to decompress. This is a top of the line hotel that I love. A rebuilt/renvovated monestary, it is my favorite hotel for a unique vibe. The restaurant is up to par, the house wine sucked, but the courtyard and museums enclosed give it an otherworldly feel that is tanquil. The room is large enough and clean enough and has a working fireplace...and included a coffee maker. It is close enough to the rest of town that the walk is nothing...as nothing as a walk in Antigua can be. I would go back even if not on a mission.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank dougandbrenda
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed for a weekend getaway with my family and had an amazing trip. The food was excelent and the rooms were incredibly unique!!

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Lauradeestrada
Reviewed 29 January 2012

When I saw Casa Santo Domingo on Expedia for a great price, I knew that was where I wanted my partner and I to spend our first night together in Antigua. I had enjoyed lunch at the restaurant on my first trip to Antigua 2 years earlier and I couldn't wait to stay at the hotel. Warned that there wouldn't be someone to meet us at the door I left my partner with our 6 suitcases and found a bellman. Once they knew we had arrived, they took over and manouvered our luggage around the hallways and up and down stairs like pros. Our room was lovely. The bed was so comfortable and the sheets and bedding were first class. Although we were tired from traveling we just wanted to stay up and enjoy the beautiful room. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful and my partner said he felt more relaxed than he could have imagined. Having just spent two months in Puerto Vallarta in a beach condo, that says alot! There is something magical about Antigua and Hotel Casa Santo Domingo sums it all up nicely in one incredible venue. We celebrated New Years at the hotel which was beyond amazing. We've since been back for Sunday brunch which is incredible value. We're here for 4 months and this is one of our favorite places to enjoy Antigua.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple