All reviewsstandard roommaster suiteroom serviceroof patiothe hotel staffbeautiful decorenjoyed our staybeautiful hotelnice terracethe main squarerooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againstayed nightshome away from homecourtyardvolcanoguatemala
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Wonderful hotel in one of the most beatiful city in Latin America.
Hotel is very near to the centre, room are very clean, Air conditioning, and people are very kind and always looking to support you. The restaurant is good but a little bit expensive. Highly recommende

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

One of the two places my wife and I stayed while in Antigua. This lovely hotel is a great value. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel is clean, the restaurant is good, especially breakfast (included). We would stay again. The wifi was occasionally spotty.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We were a group of 18 on a mission trip to Guatemala & stayed here for 1 week. The hotel has such local & cultural charm I could not stop taking pictures! Lots of courtyards lush with vegetation and many nooks & crannies to hide away, read or relax. Our whole group had rooms surrounding a courtyard with a fountain in the middle. The outdoor breakfast terrace on the second level afforded great views of the neighboring volcanoes. The rooms were spacious, full of Guatemalan charm and full of detail. I can't say enough about the staff. They were very gracious & helpful our entire stay. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here the last two days of a mission trip. An absolutely beautiful hotel with such wonderful staff!!! Honestly, not one compliant! Beds so comfortable and showers/baths amazing!!! We needed a tuc-tuc and they got it and arranged a great price. They gave us fans, extra toilet paper, clean towels. I'm already looking forward to returning and staying here again! It was magnificent!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is fabulous. It was a great introduction to Guatemala. Woke up to the sounds of the fountain outside my room and birds chirping. There's a beautiful dining area terrace.

The room itself was really nice with a comfortable bed. I had room 7 in the courtyard.

Breakfast was simple and tasty. You can choose anything from the menu. From French toast to yogurt parfaits to more traditional food.

The service was excellent. There was a 3 hour water supply problem (city wide, not just my room) and the staff made a beautifully decorated dessert plate in apology (nice distraction from water issue). Nice touch!

I'm traveling in Guatemala and asked there hotel if they can arrange delivery of my extra bag to my final hotel in Guatemala City. They made all the arrangements with the hotel and are delivering it in two weeks for a nominal fee. They really go the extra mile here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple