All reviewsstandard roommaster suiteroom serviceroof patiothe hotel staffbeautiful decorenjoyed our staybeautiful hotelnice terracethe main squarerooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againstayed nightshome away from homecourtyardvolcanoguatemala
Reviewed 8 July 2015

As Antigua is almost very busy, for most security we booked this hotel very close to the center and we had a beautiful experience, good service, in a nice ambience...
Rooms are a little small but perfect for one or 2 nights...

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This place was amazing! My boyfriend and I couldn’t believe how nice it was for what we paid and it included a 5 star breakfast and wifi for FREE. The hotel was spotless and the hotel staff was bi-lingual and very accommodating. We loved it so much that we stayed another night. It was walking distance to the town centre and had a beautiful terrace that overlooked Antigua.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zahra M
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Hotel is within easy walking distance of the town centre. There are several little convenience shops in the area, where you can by snacks, drinks etc. Staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful in general and also in relation to booking day trips for me. I visited Pacaya Volcano, lake Atitlan and 3 villages, and Chichicastenango. All 3 day trips were very enjoyable. The trips departed early, and the staff made me coffee while I was waiting for the bus. I was also given a picnic breakfast, as I left too early for the hotel breakfast on these 3 days.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank bettyj224
Reviewed 14 June 2015

I was on a business trip in Antigua Guatemala and stayed here. The people of Guatemala are amazing and so is this hotel.
I would recommend a trip out to Guatemala for it is a beautiful country and not dangerous as sometimes told by media that it is.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 751brendai
Reviewed 29 May 2015

to be honest, we were looking for something cheaper for our stay in Antigua, and this hotel looked ok on their website, but rather than just nice, this hotel was an excellent option.
The service was peculiar (they even gave us pack lunch for our early tour to the volcano without charging it
The rooms are clean and it has its unique Guatemalan stylye which make this hotel an excellent place to stay and more affordable than some others.
Its not that close to the center of Antigua, but despite it, the walk is worthit

Room Tip: we stayed at the 2nd floor, the hotel is far away from bars and clubs so there is no noise
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends