“MOOR-VU Remembered”
other traveller has booked this property
House View
Entry way with wild roses that have the best smell you can imagine! Deck facing moors and ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
House View
Entry way with wild roses that have the best smell you can imagine!
Deck facing moors and ocean
Dining Room- living room, view of moors and ocean from deck, latter to loft and widow's walk
Living room with view of moors and ocean, field stone fireplace
Kitchen
Downstairs bedroom with queen bed and fieldstone fireplace
Downstairs bedroom with twin beds
Downstairs Bedroom
View of Moors
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

“MOOR-VU Remembered”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in July 2015

MOOR-VU Remembered
©2015 Edward T Johnson

If ever you should choose to visit one of the most magical places on the Island of Nantucket,
be sure to secure an early reservation to vacation at MOOR-VU located at One Austine Locke Way.

No words are sufficient to capture the joy I experienced on this my maiden voyage to MOOR-VU! So

understated in its pristine setting off an unpaved dirt road, only a short distance from Cisco Beach,

MOOR-VU commands unobstructed views over the moors to the crystal blue waters beyond!

Deliriously happy my two days there, my guest quarters appointments left nothing to be desired. My
hosts put me up in a large bedroom replete with timeless artwork adorning the walls, and a robust
fieldstone fireplace!

My bed linen was clean, fresh, and the Ralph Lauren pillows were just the best! From my room I
drifted off to sleep, cradled in the ocean breezes wafting through my window.

I spent a fair amount of time with my hosts on the upstairs seaward deck over early morning coffee and
good conversation. My last night it rained, enveloping the moors in a cloud of mist under a dark
moonlit canopy.

I hated to pack my gear to return to my home in Boston. I wondered why I had waited so many years to
experience this place I had helped to create. I finally made it. I am the architect.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Scott2319
Boston, Massachusetts
“This place is fantastic”
Reviewed 19 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I spent 10 days at this house and I can honestly say it was the best vacation ever. Less than a 10 minute walk to Cisco Beach, and in a very relaxing, quiet area. Bike path right down the street to town and the house has everything you need to have a great time. Lots of room and lots of space....just a great way and place to spend some time.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MA

Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing