Vanessa Noel Hotel
USD 345*
White Elephant(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 522*
USD 497*
Seven Sea Street Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 401*
The Periwinkle B&B(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 321*
Nantucket Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 450*
USD 428*
USD 553*
The Cottages at Nantucket Boat Basin(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 469*
USD 455*
Travelocity
Jared Coffin House(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 274*
USD 240*
  • Restaurant
21 Broad Hotel(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 379*
Travelocity
The Wauwinet(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
USD 519*
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Our room was basically a closet with a bathroom. My boyfriend and I got in late (10:15) after taking the 8:40 ferry. By the time we arrived the desk attendant had left, but left the building unlocked with a room key on the front desk. As glad as we were to be able to get into our room, it honestly also made us feel unsafe because anyone off the street could have come in and taken our room or done worse. We strongly felt that the desk attendant should have waited or called us about our arrival.

When we got to our room we were shocked by the size. The room was EXTREMELY small. Together we had 2 suitcases, a cooler, and a beach bag. We were stumbling over all of our stuff and barely had enough floor space to walk to the bathroom. The bathroom was a decent size considering how small the room itself was, but the shower was very tight quarters. I have several bruises on my arms from knocking into the walls and shelves.

There was a double bed in our room, which was to be expected considering how small the space was. However the bedframe was terrible. Every time my boyfriend or I moved slightly (adjusting a foot) we felt the whole bed shake. We both ended up waking each other up numerous times per night and each had difficultly falling back asleep because the bed was always moving anytime either one of us adjusted.

We did have a concern about the AC. We told the desk attendant the next morning that it wasn't cool enough and she had the maid fix it. We had no problems with the AC afterwards.

My boyfriend and I noticed the following day that no one else was in the hotel. We saw the maid cleaning one other room which was probably twice the size of ours. We didn't see anyone at the hotel until we checked out and at that time we saw 2 guests checking in. We both felt since the hotel was empty they should have offered us another room. It honestly would have made our stay so much more enjoyable and comfortable and willing to come back to this hotel and pay more for the better room. We won't be coming back to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura Y
Reviewed 3 May 2017

When the booking was made, we were told that there were only two rooms left, but actually we were their only 2 guests for the whole weekend! I don't appreciate deceit. One suite was OK, but my room was like a tiny closet. Barely room to take 2 steps. Light bulbs were missing, no hot water, lever on thermostatic shower valve was broken off, plug stuck in sink so water couldn't drain, & faucet leaked creating a real mess. After I complained the next morning, I was moved to another room which was better: still small but slightly less claustrophobic! Vessel sinks are all well and good, but there is NOWHERE to put a toiletry bag, let alone place lotions and potions etc. AGH! The 2nd room had hot water and no leaks, but the TV didn't work ! I didn't want to trouble the lady in charge, but finally had to resort to "interrupting" her. After changing a cable box, service was resumed - but by then it was time to get ready for the evening. The following morning we asked if we might leave our luggage when we checked out as we had a wedding breakfast to attend. The lady graciously agreed to let us do this. For me, this gesture was the high-point of the entire stay!!

Room Tip: Noisy neighbors. Window a/c units. Ask for SPACIOUS room. Gorgeous bed-linens: ironed to perfection!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mna2boyz
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Hats off to Vanessa Noel. Easy to get to and very friendly staff. Although the room was very small, it was well maintained, clean and comfortable for what we needed. We had an unexpected delay. The ferries had stopped running due to high winds. The hotel staff was more than accommodating keeping the room we had for one more night until the ferries started running again. Thank you Vanessa Noel!

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Michele P
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel in Nantucket village. Rooms are in an old house - so do not expect modern amenities, pictures online can be deceiving. With that said, it is a clean and charming place to stay. Basic amenities and environmentally friendly - use all organic products - wonderful if you want to be right in the old village.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Cait C
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I recently booked a room at VNH for a few days and couldn't be happier. The room was airy, the bathroom updated, the place is charming - and the location literally can't be beat. I didn't bring a car and rented a bike from Young's - no issues. Ride out to Westmoor Club for croquet. Happy, happy with my experience.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo