“Great Pastries”

Petticoat Row Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Nantucket
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Had breakfast here a couple of times. All of the pastries seem really good. I had a spinach/ricotta croissant one day and an egg sandwich another. The croissant was excellent. Not so much the breakfast sandwich. The egg looked like it was cooked in a microwave, and there was not much choice. You could get one with bacon and cheese or turkey sausage with cheese. Also had a morning bun, which was excellent. Coffee was really good. I had the morning roast. Definitely stick with what a bakery is known for, and you'll do all right.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I love this bakery's spinach croissant and the ham & cheese croissant. I also love their peanut butter/chocolate cupcakes. Yum!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Very nice bake shop with fantastic breakfast pastries, scones, muffins, and croissants. The sailors knot and spinach and cheese croissant are particularly delightful.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We came in for some to-go pastries one morning to eat them by the water. We got the Sailors Knot and the Morning Bun. I'm sorry to say the Sailors Knot was dry and tasteless. But I highly recommend the Morning Bun. It was deliciously flaky. A perfect morning pastry.

While the service was average, the decor was very inviting. It's definitely worth a visit. I would just pick a wide range of baked goods to ensure you get some good ones in the mix.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I got some super cute cookies that were good, but the service wasn't great. We were ignored for a couple minutes until I managed to get the attention of the one of three people behind the counter, and she was clearly less than thrilled to be there. So... meh.