“Overpriced with an attitude”
Review of The Green

The Green
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Nantucket
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Diluted watery green juice - yogurt parfait topped with moldy berries - smoked salmon bagel with capers and cream cheese but no smoked salmon.... and barely a friendly hello from the staff.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This food is hands down amazing. I go there to build my own burrito and I love that their products are all natural and taste healthy. Their only problem is 9 time out of 10 they get the order incorrect. Nothing major usually, but if I am paying an extra $1 for cheese or $2+ for guac, I expect it on my meal, or at least more then the tiniest amount. Beef burritos have been given to me as bean, white wraps as wheat, etc. I have never received a meal that isn't exactly how I ordered. That aside...the food is definitely healthy, fresh and tastes great!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Yelp
The Green
Rating
Eek! Methinks not.

Very disappointed, I have visited The Green several times and have been very happy. I have a very restrictive diet and they have always been accomodating. The last two times very disappointed. The last visit lead me to write this review. On June 5, 2018 at 2:00 I ordered The Cliucker on gluten free wrap and a smoothie to go. when I got to my car and opened the sandwich it fell apart in my hands and i was unable to eat it. I NEVER complain but for 12.00 I decided to ask for another sandwich. Everyone can have a bad wrap once in a while, right? Not reue, I went in and they seemed a bit confused when I presented my unwrapped wrap to them, and offerred me another one. I waited while they talked about the ingediants in my wrap, and I explained again that it wasnt the ingrediants that were the problem, but the fact that it fell apart. They presented me with another UNWRAPPED WRAP. I explained that it was not wrapped an unable to eat and they young lady at the counter said that because of the filling they were unable to wrap the sandwich. I explained that i have been coming for years and never had a problem with my wrap. She said it was because it was gluten free it was unable to be wrapped. I asked what I had been eating every other time i oprdered a gluten free wrap that was wrapped? I asked for my money back and was refunded but has an owner of a business on the Island I wont be going back to The Green or referring any clients. I believe in customer service and aso close supervision of staff, this was not the case. The timebefore I ordered The Clucker and there was no sauce on it, I'm done!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

There was a time I would have given The Green a tremendous review; for the last two visits; somewhat dissapointing as to the quality of their coffee and service relaitve to their pricing. They need to take a step back and reassess; or is it simply that all of the good staff have left for the remainder of the summer?

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Pros--healthy innovative food, delicious salads, wraps and bagels. Also great coffee, smoothies and juices-- and custom combos are encouraged.

Cons--hard to eat in, outdoor seating is next to the road and inside it is not inviting. Best bet, buy and take your food elsewhere!