“Excellent food and drink”

Yong Shing Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We shared a pupu platter for 4 which is an incredible amount of food. Presentation is nice as well. We got a scorpion bowl for 2. Strong drink just as I like it. Liked that so much we made a return trip and I got the buffet. It was very good as well. I love a buffet that also has good sushi. I would recommend this place if you like Asian cuisine.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is the local's go-to Chinese restaurant and you will find them happily lined up at the bar after work for the infamous mai-tais. If you're from Auburn, you know this place. If not, and you're looking for some decent food at a reasonable price then I encourage you to indulge. Ambience is less than stellar and the service can be hit or miss (especially at the bar, if you get Randy as your bartender you're all set!) so unless you are drinking perhaps take-out is the way to go. The won ton soup is very good as is the dry shrimp dish. Noodle dishes are very good as well. There is also a Japanese menu and most nights freshly prepared sushi is available although I don't think this is their strong point; not bad but there is Baba's in Worcester if you are a sushi aficionado. Food comes out hot and for the most part very fresh. I don't think they go heavy on the MSG as I am very sensitive to it and never have a problem.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

The bar tender was rude and demanded his check and tip over 15 minutes before close because I was the last patron to pay...they allowed other "drunk" patrons to harass me as I left the building...never mind the disgusting food and drinks! I will never return to this horrible establishment! Don't waste your time or money!

Reviewed 28 November 2015

This is my favorite chinese food around! I always go here when I'm home to visit my parents. Yong Shing has the best orange chicken! Their buffet is pretty good and very cheap.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Great Mai Thai's had pu pu platter and fried rice very good. Service was a bit slow during week but dining room was busy.