“Steak House standard”

Chuck's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chuck's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had the New York Strip Steak, was done perfectly medium rare. Was disappointed the salad bar had an extra fee, so skipped. Instead, ordered grilled asparagus and it came burned on the outside and hard as a rock on the inside. The charge was taken off the bill, but was disappointed since grilled asparagus is a favorite of mine. The green beans served with the meal as well as the baked potato were great. Service was good, welcome since this was a stop on a trip home.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Tried Chuck’s again and was disappointed once again. The prices are very high and the food was only mediocre. My teriyaki steak was very tough and was rare even though I ordered medium. My husband’s prime rib was not “prime” but rather filled with fat and gristle. My cosmo was all cranberry juice and very little of anything else. This will be our last time at Chuck’s!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Went to Chucks for lunch Saturday and we were both very happy with our meal. I had the salad with grilled shrimp. Everything was extremely fresh and the shrimp were large and cooked perfectly. I also was very happy to see skinny margaritas on the menu, and since it was Cinqo de Mayo, I indulged. We will be back!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Went during restaurant week. They ran out of prime rib but apology was accepted when manager gave comp chocolate mousse . Ribs were delicious as was other entres. Salad bar was a little sad. but all in all acceptable.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The Chuck's Steakhouse experience is a relaxing one with excellent food and good service. My favorite is the prime rib. I recommend that you select the salad bar option when you order your main course. The onion soup, which goes with the salad bar is especially delicious. There are several types of fresh white and dark breads that are also part of the salad bar. Chuck's Steak House also as an excellent wine and beer list. I often order the Red Zinfandel. There is plenty of free parking so you don't have to worry about getting your car dinged in the parking lot or having your paint job creased by an immature or incompetent valet.