“A little peice of home”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Auburn
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Loved this place will be back very soon The coffe was great and the employees were friendly
Thanks for the experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

The location and coffee was very good, I found their customer service a little below Starbucks' at other locations I have been to nation wide.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

So we are at the Comfort Inn next door which has coffee I just want a little umph to start my day. So I get ready for my day and head on over. I am at the counter and they just fibished the previous order and I step forward back far enough to read the board on the right that is tucked behind a wall but close enough to know I am next. 2 people are after me as they are standing to my rjght. A gentleman walks in from the left entry, strolls up just about to the counter where I am standing and the young lady behind the counter greets him with a smile and states "good morning, your usual? " and proceeds to make it grabbed his pastry and his card to pay? What just happened? I then move forward and place my order, she continues to gush over this man. I am just about laying on this counter at this point.as she is pouring my large size blonde she says oh it is a little short? Do you want me to top off with Pikes, how much is to top? Better than 1/2 really? Changed that to a small. My husband still was happy but did ask why I did not get the large? My Caramel expresso drink was good. Worst service ever at a Starbucks.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We had lattes here and found the service to be above average. The staff were friendly and the lattes were prepared quickly and much the same as in Starbucks everywhere.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I'm definitely a Starbucks guy, and that's hard in New England. Dunkins are everywhere and Starbucks hard to come by. This is my spot if I have a choice. Seems to be quicker and fire lied than the Worcester ones. Just personal preference perhaps.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!