Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
AU$6,319
Go to your Happy Price
Trip.com
AU$6,158
Vio.com
AU$6,032
All reviews group tour your liking nice pool a great place to stay stay there again town centre week island tours housekeeper fans laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Had a week at the Paradise Hotel & Resort with a large group of guests. All guests had Standard and Superior Rooms, but I was very generously upgraded to the Executive Suite. Very spacious room with large bed, nice sitting area, microwave and fridge, tea and coffee facilities and ensuite bathroom with spa bath and separate shower. Couldn't fault the room at all.

Breakfast was included daily, and consisted of cereals, fruits and juices, along with the hot options of bacon, beans, hash browns etc and an egg station for fried and poached eggs. Omelettes available and made to order.

Staff were extremely helpful, both Sandy and Karina at Reception, and a shout out to Sam who seemed to be ever present at the hotel from dawn to dusk - lovely guy.

We had all tours included, however some of the group wanted to visit Colleen McCullough home which wasn't in the itinerary. It was no trouble at all for the hotel to arrange for them.

Location is perfect for a group. Only a 10-15 minute walk to town. Its located right next door to the Cyclorama and the Settlers Village. If you are fairly fit you can walk to Kingston and Emily Bay in 40 minutes.

Very happy with my stay at the Paradise Hotel & Resort. I am planning our next group tour to Norfolk Island, and will use this hotel again for sure.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sandra Williamson, General Manager at Paradise Hotel And Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Thank you kindly for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure to have yourself and all members of the fantastic group you escorted for the week. Such a fun, friendly and vibrant group of lovely people to host. Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and we would be delighted to have you visit again in 2021.

Reviewed 14 March 2020

So enjoyed our week on your island. You are special people, and really showed us a great time along with Baunti Escapes Tours to explore Norfolk Island. We so enjoyed your stories of families that go way back, of Colleen McCullough's house, of historic Kingston and the convict settlement, and so much more. Thank you.

Room tip: They have had our drought, so keep your towels and sheets !!!
Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandra W, Owner at Paradise Hotel And Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

It was our pleasure to host you and it makes us smile to know you enjoyed the Island, the people and what Norfolk has to offer. Under the current circumstances you will be the last hotel review for the immediate future so it is a lovely feeling that you take away warm memories from your visit. All the best until we can welcome guests back to our piece of Paradise.

Reviewed 13 March 2020

Really enjoyed our accommodation. Meals and choice of food was wonderful. Thursday night BBQ on the deck with live entertainment was very enjoyable. Breakfasts had all choices, both hot and cold with chef cooking eggs as you wanted.

Room tip: clean. good size. everything we required.
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you kindly gailron38! Compliments will be passed along to our fabulous kitchen staff. We also enjoy nights with live entertainment. Hope to see you visit again!

Reviewed 13 March 2020

Rooms were clean and provided with jug, microwave and fridge. Cleaned daily except for Sundays.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Meals were satisfying and well prepared. Provided a pcik up and delivery service at regular intervals to the town cheerfully and a special pick up if needed.

Room tip: Open windows both sides for flow of air.
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the lovely review. Pleased you enjoyed the room & hotel facilities and delighted we were able to play a part in making your holiday a memorable one.

Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

Pixie on Reception is just lovely and made my stay very enjoyable. All the staff here are great. They are friendly polite and efficient. The bar/wait staff in particular were fabulous. Pixie organized car hire for me and answered all my many questions with patience and humour.
My room was comfortable although a bit dated but the linen and towels were good quality and I loved the pool. The pool gets lots of sun so I swam in the evenings as I burn easily and the temperature was perfect after warming up during the day.
I ate at the restaurant twice and thoroughly recommend the trumpeter fish which is very tasty. The panacotta is really good probably the best I’ve ever had actually. There is happy hour between 5 and 6 but the drinks are a good price anyway $6 for a bubbly I think is a very good price. The main meals are around $28-34 and deserts are $10.
I hope one day to return as I really enjoyed my stay. Cheers Pixie !

Date of stay: December 2019