All reviews free breakfast indoor pool office park waffles nice hotel new hampshire business park the room was nice two double beds pull out couch small fridge quiet location off the beaten path nice selection would stay again a great stay hot tub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always enjoy Spring Hill Suites properties.
The rooms are well appointed for getting work done and it is nice to have the kitchenette to keep last night's leftovers fresh.
We used the Andover property as a waypoint on our drive north. I needed a place that was convenient to Logan Airport, while not being too far off our planned route. I was able to get in and out of BOS in less than an hour (30 minutes each way, no tolls).
Breakfast is provided with both hot and cold choices. I'll be back.

Only downside is that signage for the property can be hard to spot at night when coming off of I-93 to get to the hotel. It is in an office park and the sign on Minuteman road is small (probably dictated by the office park's management)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Our timing for this hotel was unfortunate. There was evidently some sporting event for young athletes taking place, so the noise level was extremely high in the corridor...well past 10 in the evening. Otherwise, it may have been a very nice place, well off the beaten path. The room was nice, but I would caution you that when your booking states “two beds”, one of them may be a sofa bed. Breakfast was good, but was also crowded due to the same sporting event. Crowds are ok if the food isn’t hidden in a corner room to which everyone must navigate.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here if you have issues with air blowing directly on your bed like a hurricane. The GM confirmed with me during a recent stay when I was up all night that the heating and cooling system was built too close to the bed and at a level that blows the air DIRECTLY onto the mattress. Every time it went off it woke me. The GM moved me to a handicap room the next night which is larger and the bed is positioned differently. Unfortunately there are only 4 of these rooms in the whole hotel. I am a lifetime Marriott Platinum member and have never had this issue before. The GM said they were aware of the issue. I had to stack pillows up at 4am in he morning to stop the hurricane force winds coming at me. See picture. Fix it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew C
cheryl b, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback Andrew; we appreciate it! We are sorry that you were not pleased with the room configuration of the bed and air conditioning unit and will address your concerns. Thank you for being a loyal Platinum member!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was spacious and clean. The kitchenettes in each room are an added bonus. Pool is small but big enough for what we needed. Stayed here twice this summer and I would choose to stay at this hotel again. Conveniently located near many restaurants and stores.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The facility was clean and well staffed; the free breakfast included muffins, scrambled eggs, waffles and cereals. The pool and hot tub were a nice touch to my stay for sure. The staff was friendly and attentive which counts for a great deal in my estimation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
cheryl b, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback Scottemby! We appreciate your decision to stay with us and I are very glad that you had a pleasant visit!