“Best pizza in Amherst”

Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Amherst
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 26 September 2018

There were lots of people in line, but it went really quickly; lots of choices; it was delicious and really hit the spot; I'm from NYC and have to say I was impressed by the snap in the crust; ha! but that's just me... I like a snappy crust.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Antonios has branched outr from its original Amherst location and can now be found from Providence to Texas. I have visited many and the quality and service is tops across the board.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Pick your own slice out of many pizzas. The pizza was fresh and hot. Toppings were great(salad pizza- spinach, artichoke hearts, olives etc...) delicious. Small seating area but we ate outside anyway.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Want pizza and can't decide what toppings you want? This is the place for you. There must be at least a dozen types fo pizza by the slice from which to choose. My group didn't try all of them but we came close. Each was excellent. It is very small with just a few tables. Most of the clientele seem to do take out. I will be back.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We were visiting the college and asked a student for a recommendation and this is what they told us to try. The pizza was good. All four of us had a different type and were all happy. It was a hot day so the restaurant was hot, but on a cold day it would be a delight with the hot ovens.