“Lunch ”
Review of Bueno Y Sano

Bueno Y Sano
Ranked #13 of 118 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The original Bueno Y Sano, opened in Amherst by Bob Lowry, UMass grad, in 1995. Serving up fresh and delicious burritos, quesadillas, tacos and salads, made to order. Hundreds of delicious combinations. Family owned and operated, and now with six locations in Amherst, Northampton, Springfield, West Springfield, Acton, and Burlington, VT. Every Tuesday is FAT Tuesday, get a grande burrito for the price of a regular. Just say, "Make it a grande." Call ahead and we'll have your order ready.
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

6 of us piled into Bueno and each got an entree, such as burrito, tacos, quesadillas, 2 chips, 4 guacamole, etc. Everything was very good although the quac was dry. We were all satisfied and full. Bill was $42. A BARGAIN. I could have rated this place a 4 based on the food alone, as it didn't have a gourmet flare but it has everything else goin'.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Didn't enjoy my meal here. Got a chicken quesadilla. They used dark meat chicken. Not my favorite. No lettuce to go with it. I usually get shredded lettuce with my quesadillas at other Mexican restaurants. The black beans were can variety and the rice was cold and gross. Seemed very dry. I'm not from the area but wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

You get so much food! The burritos are huge and really good. The chips and dip are good, I think they're both homemade. If you go, definitely consider splitting a plate with someone because there is literally so much food. I've gone with my friends and with my parents and everyone is always happy with their meal. My dad likes super spicy food and loved the jalapeno poppers and had jalapenos in his burrito. I recommend this place! Friendly staff, too.

1  Thank KFlapp
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Whenever I want a quick bite I always think of Bueno. Their burritos are consistently satisfying! They can be pretty busy, but they are good at handling a rush.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Huge burritos and servings. Cheap meals and fast service. Local owners who have opened up a couple of other locations. I recommend the BBQ chicken burrito or quesadillas.

1  Thank Karen M