“Had a good afternoon snack”
Review of Judie's Restaurant

Judie's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 118 Restaurants in Amherst
Price range: USD 8 - USD 26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We had just gotten into town & were hungry at an off hour. They greeted us and didn’t mind that we mainly didn’t want a meal. Their popovers are great! A couple of us shared hummus and a spicy southwestern dip - very good. Service was good & so was all the food.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Had lunch here on Saturday, the burger was big and juicy, the roll was really good, no problem getting a table and service was quite good. Their sweet potato fries are a must! With the sriracha aioli!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I often visit Judie’s Restaurant. The last time was one Sunday when two of my daughters and a granddaughter were here. Judie’s specialty is popovers served with apple butter. A wide variety of meals, small meals, and a good bar provide something good for everyone. The only problem that I have is selecting just one or two items when there are many more I’d eat if I had sufficient capacity. A sizable number of appetizers and desserts complete the menu. The only problem is the wait on busy evenings.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

although the restaurant is very popular and decor is funky, and very noisy
my meal was anti-climatic.
pasta was served cold. when I told the server, she "apologized for that"
location is downtown amherst.
which was filled with parents dropping students off at school

Reviewed 29 August 2018

It's a fun place to eat and the food is excellent - try the popovers or anything with fries (the latter are a work of art). The place is just cool to eat in - the tables and walls are decorated by a local artist (even the rest rooms are well decorated). The food is good and the portions are big - we ended up taking a lot home. If I lived closer to Amherst, I'd probably visit this place every week.