“One of my favorites ”

Crazy Noodles
Ranked #23 of 118 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. Every time that I am in town, I make sure that I eat here. The food is outstanding. My favorites are vegetable spring rolls and sesame noodles. The prices are very reasonable. The owners are very friendly and kind. On the day that I leave to travel home, I actually buy food to bring home to Connecticut.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

If you like Asian cuisine or pasta, this is worth a try for sure. They call it "an eclectic fusion of both Thai and Italian cuisine." We got carry out here for dinner and enjoyed the food very much. One thing...if you like the same things, order one entree item and share it...it is a lot of food!! My wife and I tried the Spicy Basil Noodles and the Curry Noodles...both excellent (we made two meals out of our takeout too...again, very generous portions). One other thing, my wife really enjoyed their Ginger Tea...outstanding.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stopped here for. Lunch with friends, we had the vegetable roll which was tasty followed by noodles with tofu and vegetables. I had to add a fair amount of hot sauce as I found it very bland. Good portion and friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is by far the best place to eat in Amherst, it is busy after 5 and at lunch time ,but worth the wait. The menu is exhaustively extensive, and I have tried many of the items. My favorite is the basil fried rice with chicken, there are a wide variety of vegan and gluten free options. The prices are most reasonable.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

One of my favorite spots to grab a quick bite in Amherst. It's conveniently located downtown with parking nearby on the street or in one of the many lots nearby. It's a small place with a big menu. Order at the counter and they will bring your food to your table.

I leave with a smile on my face, a full stomach, and still some money in my wallet. It's very reasonably priced and the food is excellent. There are different levels of spice depending on your taste and many protein choices to add to your noodle dish including tofu. They also have salad if you are not into the noodle dishes,