All reviews new england amherst college queen room fire pit sitting room common areas front desk staff modern amenities comfortable beds my daughter pioneer valley free parking boltwood fireplace wedding renovation library
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to say if you want a wedding/event here you should definitely book here! Jeff and his team rock, if you want a personal connection and someone to be your right hand man this is the place you should do so. Everyone was so helpful pleasant and on their game, they did such a wonderful job decorating and making sure everything looked perfect. I work in hotels and this team is 5 star service and for anyone event I know this team would be able to take care and make you feel confident that they have it. I want to thank the team again for such a lovely job and i please if you are wanting to have an event in this area please choose this hotel and this staff to help you out, you would not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WHGGuestService, Manager at Lord Jeffery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear emtoz22,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review! We appreciate your kind words, and I'll make sure to pass it on to Jeff and his team. Each wedding and event we host deserves personalized attention to make sure all the details are to our clients' liking. Thank you for trusting us and letting us be a part of the special day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I won a free stay at this property through my company, and opted to use it right at the peak time for foliage. I had a little bit of difficulty finding a weekend that was available, but this of course was due to the season and proximity to several colleges in the area.Upon arrival, we were promptly checked into a beautiful queen room. The lobby and room had a vintage feel to it, in keeping with the historic nature of the building. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the shower was one of the nicest I’ve ever had in a hotel. The staff, from the front desk to housekeeping to the breakfast waiters, were nothing less than pleasant, which was refreshing. The location of this hotel, right in the center of Amherst, cannot be beat.Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my overnight stay, and look forward to returning again!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Chaid48,

Congratulations on winning a stay at The Lord Jeffery Inn! You chose an amazing time to redeem and to visit the area. We hope you enjoyed your stay, and it was everything you expected and more! The Inn was built in 1926 and recently renovated in 2011. Preserving the historic, New England feel was our top priority. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cant recall exactly how many October stays we’ve had at the Lord Jeff—they vary little. Charming, helpful staff, cozy, comfortable, elegant but also simple furnishings. Well appointed rooms all in an Inn adjacent to the Amherst College campus and the main business district of the vibrant Pioneer Valley town. I’d have to really dig to find something to criticize. It’s one of our favorite NE stops.

Room Tip: Give me a random draw—
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BenDillow,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. It's always a pleasure having you stay with us! Being in the heart of the Pioneer Valley and downtown Amherst, allows our guests the convenience of walking to nearby attractions while also having a place to relax and unwind. We are always looking for ways to improve, so if there's anything we can do better next time, please let us know.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have stayed at the Lord Jeffrey Inn several times. My daughter attends school in the area. I love staying at the inn because it is a convenient walk to numerous restaurants and shops. The rooms are a nice size and the inn has everything you need. You can grab meals at 30 Boltwood and there is a fitness center. I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear mbluestein,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to be your home away from home when visiting your daughter. Having the luxury to walk to nearby attractions is a nice convenience. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This was our third visit to the Lord Jeff ... and once again we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful. The location of the hotel is great for walking in the area. And their on-site restaurant, 30 Boltwood, offers an imaginative menu and a nice bar. Our travel now is all on pleasure trips, and the Lord Jeff will continue to be our favorite hotel stop whenever in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear michaelpO1628GP,

Thanks for staying with us again and leaving us an excellent review! We are very thankful that we were able to host you multiple times. Our executive chef creatively crafts new menus each season with entrees based on what local ingredients are available. We hope you return soon to try out something new!