“Good fish tacos”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

A go to while in Amherst. They have a wide selection of beer and large menu. We enjoy the wings, fish tacos and burgers. Great place to watch a game and hang out.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

It is what it is - a sports bar. If you want basic cheap food, and plenty of it, you will not be disappointed. I gave it a rating of 4 only because it was exactly what I expected - nothing more. However, the 37 beers on draft is a definite plus.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Went there for lunch. It wasn't overly crowded (no wait), but it was still noisy. There is a very large gaming area. If this place was crowded with people playing the games, you probably couldn't hear yourself think. The chairs and tables are very high, so everything wobbles. We had to shove a folded napkin under the feet to keep our sanity. The dining area could use a little more lighting. I had the Mile High Club that wasn't very good. The bread was hard and that ruined the sandwich for me. The service was average. This place is good for the more "active" crowd that likes beer and sports, but lousy for dates or business.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Since I'm not a fan of hot and spicy, the last time I had the chicken quesadilla, it was too hot for me!! Yesterday I asked if I could have it plain. It was delicious!! Of course, there were 4 big slices, so I'll be enjoying again tonight!
I really like going to this place. It's close to UMASS, which means a lot of the college kids hang out there. The servers are great, friendly and knowledgeable.
It's a great place for a late lunch, especially after a shopping spree. I'll be back again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The seats were the high kind, the place very crowded. We waited for a seat and then were very close to others. Forget conversations. There were no healthy alternatives, a very small menu. Yet, people seem to enjoy their fried things.

1  Thank Judith G