“Enjoyable Lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2018

It has been several years since we've eaten at the Atlantic Sea Grill and we were impressed with the make over- lovely dining room, great service and wonderful food. My friend and I both ordered the lobster roll, generously filled with fresh tail and claw meat. The French fries and slaw were, also, very good. We will be returning!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Always fresh seafood and friendly staff. Good bar too. Good for couples or families. The scallops and mixed grill are my favorites.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We went around 7pm on a Thursday evening and the dining room was packed so the hostess suggested we wait in the adjacent bar. We noticed that it was quieter there than in the dining room, so decided to stay at the bar for our meal. The two bartenders each took great care of us and our meals were really delicious and carefully plated. I had the seafood mixed grill which I loved - I’ve never tasted such tender swordfish. My husband had
a baked assortment of seafood with a light cream sauce and breadcrumbs that he enjoyed.
We look forward to our next meal there.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We come to this place 5-6 times a year, and it’s always excellent. This time we had the rainbow trout and baked stuffed shrimp. Both were excellent as well as the sides.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

It was a wonderful dinner. There were 6 of us. We had the seasame tuna, the seasoning is perfect and tuna melts in your mouth. The grilled seafood dish with jumbo size shrimps, salmon and tuna, all cooked perfectly with tasty rice. And the gigantic Fisherman platter with fried clams scallops shrimps and fish with batter that tasted light, believe it or not! Seafood pastas were great too. Of course for desserts, we had the mouse chocolate mousse cake, baklava, and rice pudding. The mousse was not so sweet and it was amazing delicous, creamy and rich. I love the rice pudding most. Though my chocolate fans feely the mousese cake was the best. Restaurant was comfortable, friendly staffs, great evening delicious dinner.

Been to Atlantic Sea Grill? Share your experiences!