“Not my thing”
Review of Submarine Galley

Submarine Galley
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Abington
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The name, location, and catchy phrases are great; however, this place just wasn't right for me. They are located right on the corner of 123 and 18. I have only been here once a few years ago so I don't have much to say. It is a typical on-the-go sandwich place. From what I remember there isn't any seating and the kitchen layout was based more on the sandwich makers preference of where he wanted to make the sandwich versus a specific layout questioning sanitary practices.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been going to the Cub Galley for years. It is a fixture in Abington. The service is always quick an friendly. The subs are a good size and always tasty. The prices are also reasonable. Don't judge a book by its cover, go in and give it a try.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Friendly staff, good sandwiches and reasonable prices. Worth a stop for a quick bite. Try the Meatball Sub

1  Thank Nathaniel A
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My wife had the Italian and I had a turkey dinner pocket. Both sandwiches were okay but for the money, we would have been better off going to D'angelo. Definitely never question the celery in the tuna as I seemed to have insulted the girl behind the counter.

1  Thank Dragonstrike1965
Reviewed 21 November 2016

The Sub Galley does not skimp on their sandwiches. The tomatoes, pickles and onions are not sliced thin so there is nothing there. The tomatoes, pickles and onions are diced chunks are added generously to every sandwich. You should ask for a fork to eat the overflow that always falls out of their subs.

This place has been around for over 50 years and there's a reason. Give your customers good food, with generous portions at a fair price, and don't change.

This is my favorite submarine sandwich place anywhere!