“Delicious Food”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Arnold
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I loved my meal. I had the pineapple chicken and fried rice. It was delicious, but the atmosphere wasn't great yet since they haven't finished their expansion. Once they finish the expansion, it will feel better as well.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was our first time at the new location, which is small if outside seating is closed. As usual, their Pad Thai is great. Only downside to our visit at lunch was the slow service, and not even all of the table were filled.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love the Lemongrass in Annapolis and was expecting the same food and service here. We stopped by on a Saturday night and it was crowded with a long wait. We decided to place an order to go instead. I had the vegetable Kapow Jae with extra tofu. This was supposed to be somewhat spice - but had no spice or heat at all. What a disappointment. I ordered (and paid for) extra tofu, but it just looked like the normal amount. Again, it was a let down. My boyfriend ordered ka pow fried rice and asked for it Thai hot. Again, NO heat or spice at all! It was all just okay and pretty forgettable. I would not go back.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Surprisingly good for a strip mall place. It is undergoing expansion which will improve the ambience when completed. Heavy traffic by carryout patrons. Service was OK but had to request condiments several times. Food authentic enough, particularly tum yum and chicken galanka soups. Will revisit when construction completed

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite Thai restaurant. From the crispy stringbean appetizer to the duck with ginger or the pork pad thai, dinner here is a delight. The staff is friendly, surroundings comfortable and the food is always excellent. They have creative sake cocktails and delicious desserts,too - try the fried bananas with ice cream!
Overall, you cannot go wrong here.

Been to Lemongrass? Share your experiences!