“Perfect and Lovely! 5 Stars!”

Crowne Plaza Annapolis
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Annapolis and was more then pleased with the hotel, the staff, and the treatment we received. The room was absolutely beautiful, and room attendant was prompt every morning to provide fresh towels and linens. Breakfast was absolutely lovely, and the restaurant staff was beyond friendly and attentive. Very pleased with the variety of choices and fresh fruit offered. Every time my husband or I were departing or returning we were greeted with a friendly "welcome back", or " have a nice day" ma'am. Absolutely lovely! We were so pleased with the service we received, we have already book returning stays next month when we travel back. If you are looking for 5 Star treatment in a hotel in Annapolis, then choose Crowne Plaza - you will get it! Perfect in every way!

Room Tip: Depending on what you are looking for, just let them know and they will accommodate.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Corey Weigman,

It is our pleasure to serve you at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We are thrilled to learn that you absolutely loved our property, services and amenities we provide. We thank you so much for choosing to stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate it. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Unless you like a place that is frequented by truck drivers, you might not want to stay there. The neighborhood is noisy, not safe, undesirable and plain awful. Way too far from Annapolis downtown to be even considered an Annapolis Hotel! They also have definite egress issues. I was there when the fire alarm went off and I can tell you, it wasn't good. The decor of the Hotel reminds me of a Morgue and I did not like that either. So dark everywhere, no ice or trash can to be found anywhere in or around the hotel. Is that the NEW way of Hotel living? Not my way, that's for sure!!! I would NEVER stay there again. 3 Stars+, I think not!

Room Tip: Away from the Highway
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Dorashanti,
Thank you so much for taking time to complete the survey. We appreciate it. Your feedback is very important to us. We apologize for the inconvenience you had due to fire alarm which was a cause due to one guest smoked in the room. We are glad our fire system were working as always for the safety of our valued guest. I am very sorry to hear you did not like the interior decor of the property which is newly renovated recently spending millions of dollars. All guest are giving us a positive feedback about the renovation and the decor. Downtown is 3.7 miles away a 10 - 15 minute drive. Neighborhood is all surrounded with commercial and corporate business buildings. We as a Team take pride and strive for providing the best to our valued guest. I will not make any excuse and am sorry to hear about the experience you had with us as described. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to have me the opportunity to gain your experience with us. My Team and myself will make every effort to exceed your expectations. Thank you so much for your feedback and business. Looking forward to your future visit.
Very respectfully: Elsa John

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a quick business trip and really enjoyed the stay. Clean and nice rooms, on site bar and breakfast was just what I needed. Location is right off the highway but quiet at night. Would recommend to others.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Wolfpacker88888,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate it. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Visited Annapolis for pleasure with my husband. Requested a feather free quiet room. When I arrived there was a party in the hotel. Front desk staff must have seen my concern about the noise and reassured me that party ends at midnight and that I will not be able to hear anything anyways. She was absolutely correct. Room was clean, towels good, shampoo and conditioner excellent. Needed a shaving kit which was provided. Cookies upon arrival in our room were a pleasant surprise. Slept like a baby. This was the first time in crown plaza , I was very happy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear VACATIONLOVERNewYork,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We are delighted to learn that you and your enjoyed your stay with us at Crowne Plaza Annapolis. It is our pleasure to serve you. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I stayed here as was very pleased with the friendliness and cleanliness of the hotel. They must have done some renovations because it looks great. The breakfast buffet was a little pricey. There are many options around the hotel.

Stayed: February 2017

Dear e42027,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the friendliness and cleanliness of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey. We look forward to your next stay.