“Great service!”
Review of Chevy's Fresh Mex

Chevy's Fresh Mex
Ranked #102 of 372 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: When we think Chevys Fresh Mex, we go to our happy place; fun-lovin’ guests, fajitas & margaritas, and the freshest food, always from scratch. Founded in 1986 in Alameda, California, Chevys is an ultra-casual restaurant concept that offers guests an array of freshly prepared Mexican dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Similar to other Real Mex restaurants, Chevys prepares its dishes daily from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Chevys is a national brand with locations in 8 states. Chevys' store base includes 39 Company-owned restaurant locations and 16 franchised restaurants. With more than 25 years of successful operations, Chevys is the most widely recognized Mexican casual dining brand in northern California, and is the second largest Mexican casual dining brand in California in terms of number of restaurants, behind El Torito. Designed to offer a fiesta for the senses, where every experience is fresh, fun and full of flavor, the concept is focused on the execution of its trend-setting Fresh Mex® menu and continuous innovation. Chevys uses a "Fresh Mex®" pledge which underscores the Company's promise that all products are made daily from scratch.
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The staff worked as a smooth machine to make the service seamless! Food also very good. Great happy hour specials everyday!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The place was not packed but we were seated by screaming babies and it influenced how we felt about the evening. The food was fine but we had to flag someone down and ask for everything from chips to water. I had the combo with a taco and chile relleno. I asked to have no beans or rice and lettuce and tomatoes instead. Still had rice on the plate.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The food is not bad - I really would have liked to give it 3 1/2, to me it is just not a 4. The starter nachos and salsa were just ok. My complaint with the salsa is that it did not seem to be as fresh as Baja, the one I make and even the one I buy at the grocery store in the produce department. It was interesting watching them make the soft tortillas (I think that was the machine in the dining area). I ordered the steak fajita burrito and it was good which came with rice, beans, guacamole, sour cream, sweet corn tamalito, and salsa (that salsa was better and tasted fresh). I did really like there refried beans. My daughter got the mesquite grilled chicken tacos with everything I did and she did really like her meal except that they fell apart. Our waiter was friendly, efficient and checked to make sure everything was ok. I would definitely go back and would recommend it. Unfortunately, Mexican in Maryland is not the same quality of Mexican food I used to get in San Diego, California.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch at Chevys! The chips and salsa were amazing, and everyone in our family loved their meal. Our server was attentive and helpful. Great meal!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We usually eat lunch at Chevy's a couple of times a month and I keep finding new favorites! I eat vegetarian and there are many options. The vegetables are always delicious. Today I had a grilled vegetable burrito that came with rice, beans, and small sides of guacamole and that wonderful corn mash! All for just $10.39! The service is always friendly and efficient. Love this place!