other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
The whole family will love this peaceful area!
That large deck is perfect for relaxing!
The water views are amazing at this Annapolis vacation rental home!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mphsu888
New York City, New York
“Everyone was very disappointed and spoiled our vacation”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This is not the first vacation where we rented homestay, but this one was very terrible.
1.There were spider webs everywhere in the house and I saw a quarter sized spider come out from the vent on the floor in the living room. Every night we got back to the house, we felt (touched) spider webs at the front door and the deck at the back.
2.They said that there were 3 full bathrooms in the house, but you could only use one at a time because if you used two at a time, it would halve the water coming out of the shower head.
3.The toaster and the coffee maker were both broken.
4. My 13 year old son found a bra in one of the bedroom's drawers, so I don't think they cleaned the house before we came. The kitchen drawers were messed up too.
5. We rented the house for four days and three nights, on the second day the owner contacted me and said that he was going to use the camper in the driveway, but I think he came into the house too which made us uncomfortable.
Finally, I took a couple of pictures of the spider webs and messy drawers to show everyone, but I have nowhere to post them. I highly not recommend staying at this house for your vacation.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
nmalys1
Marion, Ohio
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Location quiet with good views.Disappointed that house was advertised with hot tub which was one of the main reasons this home was selected, and there was no hot tub. Owner said management company made error and offered 10% discount. Toilet off of first floor bedroom did not flush without lifting lid & flushing. Electric outlet in same bathroom did not work. In the owners defense, I did not contact him to fix the two problems. Also very awkward that someone was staying in camper sitting in driveway which could have been the owner but did not introduce himself. Have stayed at many rental properties over the years and this is the first one where food was in refrigerator and someone's clothing hanging in closet.
Would only recommend to someone wanting to be on the water, however house did not meet my expectations.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
4 Oct 2016
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I assure you that we take any issues our customers experience very seriously, and we will be looking into how best to address these concerns. Best, The Evolve Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing