See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2015

What a great place! We stayed here 3 nights, I don't know which we enjoyed more... the sightseeing and touring beautiful Annapolis and the Academy or being with Nick and Jody. Wonderful, caring hosts, DELICIOUS breakfast, comfortable rooms. I was homesick after I left. I felt like we arrived as guests,and left as friends. The house is well appointed, great location, Nick and Jody were great about sharing tips and suggestions about Annapolis. I can't wait to return to Annapolis and the Gatehouse!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2015

The Hostess she is very nice but need to beware the man wolf in sheep's clothing. They give you a parking pass but there's no parking, your own your own. So why the parking pass. we were the only one's staying the first two nights and were out on the same floor as the guy coming in which didn't make sense the place was empty. Now we know why, football in town Labor Day, Not good. Private bath for you don't mind crossing the hall. We moved the third night because the owner guy was not only rude he was nasty. Woke us up screaming we had parked in his driveway, we would of had to park ten blocks away...B&B too far away and no parking... Beware

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Awesome Experience! My fiancé and I stayed at the Gatehouse on Valentine's Day and as this was our first experience staying at a Bed & Breakfast we had no idea what to expect. We were greeted by Nick who was absolutely hilarious and very informative of the local attractions. The decor of the room was warm and inviting and I must say the cleanliness was nothing less than exceptional. The house was quiet and peaceful and we felt as if we were at home. The next morning we met Jody and I must say, she's a fabulous cook. The breakfast was terrific and Nick and Jody kept us laughing. I highly recommend this Bed & Breakfast and we plan on returning in the spring/summer. Thanks Nick and Jody for your warm hospitality.

John and Tanya Hamilton

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I recently stayed at this Bed & Breakfast with a friend, while her husband and the boys were out fishing. We were very warmly greeted by Nick and Jodi who own this B&B! What an awesome family!! Sat with Nick for a few hours on the patio chatting. He and his wife were off on a cruise later that day, so we had the pleasure of meeting the rest of the family who took over from there. And they were just as wonderful as their parents!!! They served a delicious breakfast in the morning and were just a super group of people!! LOVE THEM! The rooms were very clean and charming and the location is walking distance to downtown Annapolis. I would most definately stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ready2ridenow
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Very friendly proprietors that truly seem to love what they're doing. Great breakfast and comfortable room. The room we had, however, did not have bathroom en suite--not an issue for my husband and I, but something to keep in mind. A little on the expensive side, but overall, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple