Open today: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
Good times

Basically adjacent to the Annapolis Mall on Generals Highway. Always seems busy but never had to... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2017
riva9129
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Stay away if you have kids. Miserable staff.

My neighbor and I brought our kids to Annapolis Bowl today on their day off from school. We... read more

Reviewed 26 September 2014
Sarah T
Crofton, Maryland

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Annapolis
from USD 59.00
More Info
from USD 29.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We went for a bowling date, Annapolis staff was very nice. & very helpful. There were two kid birthdays going on so they were kind enough to put us at the opposite end that was mostly empty.
Three games were just under $30 for two people which I don't think was too bad.
The food (pizza) was pretty good. I would go back again, assuming my bowling got better ; )

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I thoroughly enjoy my experience whenever I visit Annapolis Bowl. This is from the perspective of someone who stinks at bowling, but loves the fun of hanging out with friends and laughing at her alley balls! So, while I can't speak to whether the facilities are great for pro bowlers, I can say that the Bowl is affordable and has a fun, vintage atmosphere, pleasant service, and a convenient location to Annapolis.