“Great massage”

Spa on the Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Abingdon
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I've been coming to this location since it opened, and Spa by Debbie continues it's high level of service which I previously experienced at the White Marsh location. The locker rooms are very clean and the waiting room is stocked with lemon infused water and Biscoff cookies, one of my favorites! These small touches are much appreciated! The staff is friendly and accommodating. All of the massage therapists I've had have been wonderful. The soft music playing is very relaxing and I leave this experience very rested.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Absolutely the best everything you need under one roof but be prepared to pay for that. Jessica, Tiffany and Jack are the best there I love getting a beautiful head massage from their shampoo girls I hate to call him shampoo girls because they're way more experience than any person you've ever been to in your life you'll get the best haircut color or process that you need and from the best people around, and you get what you pay for!

2  Thank missdesisdivas
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have gone to Spa'sowned and operated by Debbie for more than 20 years. She knows how to do it right! The experience from checkin to checkout will leave you feeling pampered and relaxed. All of the technicians are top notch.

1  Thank Dinah S
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Try Tiffany. She is great and I have challenging, thin, and fine hair! She listens and is very careful with the products she utiizes.

1  Thank FOOOG
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Overall, it was a good experience. For the cost, I would have expected more to give it 5 stars as I have received excellent massages from masseuses, and this massage was good, but not excellent. The atmosphere was excellent, everything was very clean and sanitary, wait was not too long, and an overall good experience. Would recommend!