Review Highlights
Couples massage

Joshua H
Apopka, Florida
The absolute BEST in the area!

Today, I went in for the first time for waxing, tinting and nails. Absolutely the most... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2018
Kimberly S

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Try Tiffany. She is great and I have challenging, thin, and fine hair! She listens and is very careful with the products she utiizes.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank FOOOG
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Overall, it was a good experience. For the cost, I would have expected more to give it 5 stars as I have received excellent massages from masseuses, and this massage was good, but not excellent. The atmosphere was excellent, everything was very clean and sanitary, wait was not too long, and an overall good experience. Would recommend!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I went on time and was very disappointed with the poor customer service. The turned the lights out on me and forgot I was there. The ingredients for facial are not properly selected and was not to my satisfaction. Poorly trained staff.. Your monies are not worth any services. Over priced and the customer doesn't get what services they selected. Will not return to this spa.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I recently had a facial with Diane Mueller, Esthetician. She is professional knows her products well and is gifted as she massaged my face, neck shoulders, arms and head.
The products she used were all natural and I left with my skin glowing. I had no idea how much my skin needed it. Nor did I think my skin would look so different with just one facial.
I would highly recommend Diane Mueller and the Spa at the Boulevard. It's a great cure for mid winter blues and aging skin!
I also had a body massage with Trudy, and a hair cut by Holly. It's a full service salon and Spa. Use of their dry sauna before my massage was awesome to relieve stress and relax.
It's a gem of place in Abingdon if you want to be pampered!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I came in for a hair cut/color/highlights and seen a silver level hair stylist (Amanda). She is my go to person and has done a great job with my hair. The atmosphere is classy and comfortable. Everyone is very friendly. Be prepared to be pampered :-)

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank NHLay
Beth M, Public Relations Manager at Spa on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

Thank you for the great feedback!