“Top notch full service spa”

Spa on the Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Abingdon
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have gone to Spa'sowned and operated by Debbie for more than 20 years. She knows how to do it right! The experience from checkin to checkout will leave you feeling pampered and relaxed. All of the technicians are top notch.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"mueller"
"technician"

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Try Tiffany. She is great and I have challenging, thin, and fine hair! She listens and is very careful with the products she utiizes.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Overall, it was a good experience. For the cost, I would have expected more to give it 5 stars as I have received excellent massages from masseuses, and this massage was good, but not excellent. The atmosphere was excellent, everything was very clean and sanitary, wait was not too long, and an overall good experience. Would recommend!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I went on time and was very disappointed with the poor customer service. The turned the lights out on me and forgot I was there. The ingredients for facial are not properly selected and was not to my satisfaction. Poorly trained staff.. Your monies are not worth any services. Over priced and the customer doesn't get what services they selected. Will not return to this spa.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I recently had a facial with Diane Mueller, Esthetician. She is professional knows her products well and is gifted as she massaged my face, neck shoulders, arms and head.
The products she used were all natural and I left with my skin glowing. I had no idea how much my skin needed it. Nor did I think my skin would look so different with just one facial.
I would highly recommend Diane Mueller and the Spa at the Boulevard. It's a great cure for mid winter blues and aging skin!
I also had a body massage with Trudy, and a hair cut by Holly. It's a full service salon and Spa. Use of their dry sauna before my massage was awesome to relieve stress and relax.
It's a gem of place in Abingdon if you want to be pampered!