“Customer Service is not top on the list”

Spa on the Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Abingdon
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I went on time and was very disappointed with the poor customer service. The turned the lights out on me and forgot I was there. The ingredients for facial are not properly selected and was not to my satisfaction. Poorly trained staff.. Your monies are not worth any services. Over priced and the customer doesn't get what services they selected. Will not return to this spa.

All reviews
"therapist"
in 4 reviews
"technician"

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I recently had a facial with Diane Mueller, Esthetician. She is professional knows her products well and is gifted as she massaged my face, neck shoulders, arms and head.
The products she used were all natural and I left with my skin glowing. I had no idea how much my skin needed it. Nor did I think my skin would look so different with just one facial.
I would highly recommend Diane Mueller and the Spa at the Boulevard. It's a great cure for mid winter blues and aging skin!
I also had a body massage with Trudy, and a hair cut by Holly. It's a full service salon and Spa. Use of their dry sauna before my massage was awesome to relieve stress and relax.
It's a gem of place in Abingdon if you want to be pampered!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I came in for a hair cut/color/highlights and seen a silver level hair stylist (Amanda). She is my go to person and has done a great job with my hair. The atmosphere is classy and comfortable. Everyone is very friendly. Be prepared to be pampered :-)

1  Thank NHLay
Beth M, Public Relations Manager at Spa on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

Thank you for the great feedback!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to The Spa for pedicures. Brittney and Sarah did a great job! Would definitely recommend working with either!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I went to the Spa on the Boulevard for the first time on Monday for a Deep tissue massage. It was awesome. I would highly recommend Brenda she was great. I had shoulder pain for months and she worked it out. Who knew that all I needed was a massage!! You can use the sauna and steam room before or after your treatment. They have a great garden room to just relax in. I Could have hidden out there all day. Can't wait for my next treatment. Glad I have a gift certificate!!

1  Thank Karen S