“The best head massage, I've ever received!!”

Spa on the Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Abingdon
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I came in for a hair cut/color/highlights and seen a silver level hair stylist (Amanda). She is my go to person and has done a great job with my hair. The atmosphere is classy and comfortable. Everyone is very friendly. Be prepared to be pampered :-)

1  Thank NHLay
Beth M, Public Relations Manager at Spa on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

Thank you for the great feedback!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"tiffany"
"technician"

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to The Spa for pedicures. Brittney and Sarah did a great job! Would definitely recommend working with either!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I went to the Spa on the Boulevard for the first time on Monday for a Deep tissue massage. It was awesome. I would highly recommend Brenda she was great. I had shoulder pain for months and she worked it out. Who knew that all I needed was a massage!! You can use the sauna and steam room before or after your treatment. They have a great garden room to just relax in. I Could have hidden out there all day. Can't wait for my next treatment. Glad I have a gift certificate!!

1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I love this place - My whole family comes here for their hair, however my daughter and I have also been here for nails, massage, etc. Each and every staff member is super friendly, and knowledgeable, and even tolerant of my crazy hair ideas (when I wanted to go from black to platinum) LOL! They have all done an excellent job and I keep telling my hair dresser if she ever leaves I'll cry - then follow her! I always look forward to their amazing shampoo service, too!

1  Thank Elizabeth B

Thank you so much for the glowing review!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2016

This is the only Day Spa that i continue to frequent. Great service and beautiful facility. I love the private rooms for pedicures. I always get the same massage therapist and she is the spa manager. THe best massage EVER! The price is reasonable and worth it.

1  Thank GenellBri
Beth M, Public Relations Manager at Spa on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is wonderful that you took the time to post such glowing comments! Thank you!