“Awesome massage”

Spa on the Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Abingdon
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I went to the Spa on the Boulevard for the first time on Monday for a Deep tissue massage. It was awesome. I would highly recommend Brenda she was great. I had shoulder pain for months and she worked it out. Who knew that all I needed was a massage!! You can use the sauna and steam room before or after your treatment. They have a great garden room to just relax in. I Could have hidden out there all day. Can't wait for my next treatment. Glad I have a gift certificate!!

1  Thank Karen S
"head massage"
"therapist"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I love this place - My whole family comes here for their hair, however my daughter and I have also been here for nails, massage, etc. Each and every staff member is super friendly, and knowledgeable, and even tolerant of my crazy hair ideas (when I wanted to go from black to platinum) LOL! They have all done an excellent job and I keep telling my hair dresser if she ever leaves I'll cry - then follow her! I always look forward to their amazing shampoo service, too!

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Beth M, Public Relations Manager at Spa on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

Thank you so much for the glowing review!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

This is the only Day Spa that i continue to frequent. Great service and beautiful facility. I love the private rooms for pedicures. I always get the same massage therapist and she is the spa manager. THe best massage EVER! The price is reasonable and worth it.

1  Thank GenellBri
Beth M, Public Relations Manager at Spa on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is wonderful that you took the time to post such glowing comments! Thank you!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This review isnt for me, its for my girlfriend that i gave a gift card for Christmas. She enjoyed the manicure and pedicure. She also enjoy the massage as well, she hasnt gone back to get her hair done but she seen women coming out and said she would book an appointment