“Perfect evening was had by both of us”

Cloud 9 Restaurant at the Senator Inn & Spa
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: USD 12 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Karen was our server and was top notch, first off. The food was great. My steak was a bit ubderdone and there was no attitude or scowling face, when I sent the steak back. My girlfriend and I went here for Valentine's Day and they made my girlfriend feel like a queen. Good job Karen!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We reserved a table for New Year's Eve here and took a standard room for the night. The buffet was absolutely amazing, wonderful selection, wonderfully prepared, and great presentation. The rooms were average, clean and ours had inside exit. The spa and pool was an added extra.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Good selection, good preparation, sizeable portions. Big dessert cart. Seems to be a popular place for Maine legislators. I would go back if I find myself in Augusta again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is our Friday night favorite in Augusta. Dinner and drinks in the bar usually include fresh oysters from Maine growers. Cloud 9 always has fresh seafood on hand and the oysters are always from Maine !

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is a very nice restaurant, comfortable atmosphere, tasty food at a good price. Always a nice meal.