“Best place to get your nails done” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Senator Spa

The Senator Spa
sidney, me
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best place to get your nails done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2006

My sister and I had a wonderful day at their beautiful spa. We had a nice manicure and then a wonderful pedicure. They use the best products and what a difference it made. One of the nail tech. Jody was just wonderful. The message she gave to my feet, I will travel to get again. They are using SpaRitual nail polish and products which are chemical free and very good for your nails and skin. Our messages where out of this world, and the facials where like nothing we have ever had before. We had use of the pool, hot tub, steam room, hot Sauna, and state of the art gym all day long at no cost, because we had treatments. We stayed in our robes most of the day, and they even delivered our lunch to us in the spa. The food was so yummy, we wanted more but couldn't eat another bite. The helpings where that big. We received fresh bread with our delicious salads. So good. If you are looking to get away from it all by yourself or with some special friends, this is the place to go. A gem of a place in Maine. They have everything, and the staff was so nice. Always wearing a smile.

5 Thank gokids4