“Amazing anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are celebrating our 1st anniversary and we wanted to try something new so we decided to try the best steakhouse in town according to trip advisor reviews and we were blown away by the incredible service we received. Our server Kami went above and beyond to make it a great first time experience for my husband and I, there really need to be more servers like her, she was crazy busy and still made sure that not only us but every one of her tables were tended promptly and with ease. Not to mention the food was to die for. I had the ribeye shrimp combo and I couldn't eat even half of it, my husband got the seaside fish and chips and also could not finish the portions are huge and the price is fantastic. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I sat at the bar as I was travelling alone. The bartender/waiter was extremely professional and a great server.

1  Thank RJB60
Reviewed 7 December 2015

I have been to a few Texas Roadhouses, but this one went out of their way to help us, 2 adults, a teenager, and a 4 year old. The food was great and cooked to perfection. The service was phenomenal, as the 4 year old was not feeling well before we got there and proceeded to become worse as we were eating. The servers worked quietly,quickly, and with out embarrassment to clean up the mess and get us settled. We felt terrible that he had been ill, but they just acted as if nothing mattered more than keeping us all happy and well taken care of.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Liked this place so much I ate here twice on a 3-day trip to Augusta!

The 22oz frosty mugs for <$5 are awesome.

Services is usually pretty good, and there's tons of menu options. I was very impressed with the sirloin steak. Wasn't sure it'd be great, but it was very tasty for a great price.

Rattlesnake bites are awesome too.

I will be back!!

Reviewed 10 November 2015

It's always interesting when my family gets a chance to meet up for dinner. Texas roadhouse is a first choice.
When the staff really likes their job, it shows. The service was excellent. Our waitress, Lexi was bright and cheerful. Ribeye was our feast, as we laughed and shared stories. It was cooked perfectly. All the meals were good. When Tabitha and Lexi rolled the saddle out for the birthday guy next to us- Loud and proud they got the "yee haw" going, and it was the first time I wished it was my birthday.
You know what to expect when you come to a TRH. The staff at this one takes customer service up a notch, and it let's a family dinner feel like an event.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!