“Early supper”

Georgio's Pizza & Doughnut
Ranked #28 of 105 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Georgios since I was a kid. Grew up on their Italian Sandwiches, pizzas band pastries products. I am 64 so that is alot if years and a ton of food. I have NEVER been disappointed. I don't live close anymore but Everytime I am near I stop. This trip was no exception. And I'm pleased to say the food is as good as it has ever been. Had the UFO, a small pepperoni pizza and Italian from my mom. Of course I had to get whoopie pies and some strawberry Rhubarb donuts . Super yummy.

1  Thank Elwood C

Reviewed 20 November 2017

When I saw a review mention that this place serves not only freshly made pizza, but also donut and pastries, I was in. I ordered a small pepperoni pizza and a donut to go. The pizza was perfection - lots of melty, stringy mozzarella, the right amount of sauce and pepperoni all on a fresh made crust. Reasonably priced.

1  Thank bacapac
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here my whole life as long as I can remember and I'm 64 years old. The pizzas are the best in area and the doughnuts and pasties are to die for. Every Saturday is their Homebaked Beans a local Legend. I live 130 miles away from them but as often as I can I make the excuses to stop and NEVER have been disappointed.

1  Thank Elwood C
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The staff there are great. Service and humor are great way to start your day. I stopped in several times during my visit to Auburn/Lewiston this spring. I didn't have a sandwich or a doughnut I didn't like. The doughnuts and bread are made fresh and you can really taste the difference from say a subway that take frozen dough and bakes it. I didn't try their pizzas, only what I stated above.

1  Thank CA M
Reviewed 27 June 2017

got breakfast from here this morning and its never a disappointment. They have the best donuts i've ever had. I've also had their breakfast pizza before, which I found to be good but super dry.

1  Thank disneymom611