“My favorite Chinese In Town!!!”
Review of Lotus Restaurant

Lotus Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 22 July 2017

This is by far the best Chinese / Japanese buffet in town.
There are many dishes to choose from.
The sushi rolls are fresh and delicious.
I always eat too much if I go here, but it's enjoyable!
$10 per person 13 and up.
Great value!

1  Thank Thomas H
There are newer reviews for Lotus Restaurant

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I can't believe other reviews are rating this restaurant with four and five stars. We ate there for lunch and the food is disgusting. There are many choices to choose from but it all tastes the same, nasty. We had heard it was a good place to eat Chinese buffet but it's not. We don't know where others have dined before but this is not good food! The crab rangoon and egg rolls were soggy and did not taste like any I have ever tasted before. Very disappointed. The sushi was tasteless and mushy. The service was good and the staff were friendly . I guess if you want a massive amount of gross food you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

They not only have the best Chinese buffet in the area, they are so welcoming and friendly. They made me sushi not on their menu, offered me free soup while I waited for them to make it, and when I declined, went and got it anyways and said, "just incase you change your mind, its here for free." Treated us like family.

1  Thank A395LSgregorym
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

So good!! Of course, the place was packed today, but because we had a reservation, both Moms received a gift of a free lunch buffet for a future visit. The food is very good all around, but the standouts for me were the crab rangoon, the fried dumplings, the sushi, and the desserts. The last two were both widely varied and delicious. Can't wait to use those free coupons!!

1  Thank Bhoskins
Reviewed 6 May 2017

If you are traveling through Sabattus Maine, for a great breakfast, stop at
"Uncle Moe's" restaurant and order their Crepes for a breakfast item. They are the best I ever had and a good way to start the day !!!! They also have lunch menus as well !!! Please try their crepes, you'll love them I guarantee it !!!!!! Mike Cote.

1  Thank MikeCoteSr