“We love lotus”

Lotus Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 17 May 2017

They not only have the best Chinese buffet in the area, they are so welcoming and friendly. They made me sushi not on their menu, offered me free soup while I waited for them to make it, and when I declined, went and got it anyways and said, "just incase you change your mind, its here for free." Treated us like family.

1  Thank A395LSgregorym
There are newer reviews for Lotus Restaurant

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

So good!! Of course, the place was packed today, but because we had a reservation, both Moms received a gift of a free lunch buffet for a future visit. The food is very good all around, but the standouts for me were the crab rangoon, the fried dumplings, the sushi, and the desserts. The last two were both widely varied and delicious. Can't wait to use those free coupons!!

1  Thank Bhoskins
Reviewed 6 May 2017

If you are traveling through Sabattus Maine, for a great breakfast, stop at
"Uncle Moe's" restaurant and order their Crepes for a breakfast item. They are the best I ever had and a good way to start the day !!!! They also have lunch menus as well !!! Please try their crepes, you'll love them I guarantee it !!!!!! Mike Cote.

1  Thank MikeCoteSr
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I visit the Lotus Restaurant quite frequently in Auburn Maine. They a wonderful choice of foods, especially at the Smorgasboard room. Their Smorgasboard allows you to choose from many types of food, Chinese, American, and what ever you like. You can return for more if desired !!!! Try it, you'll like it !!!!

1  Thank MikeCoteSr
Reviewed 2 March 2017

By far, Lotus is the best Asian restaurant in the L/A area. Their food is always tiptop. We love their buffet, and patronize them at least once a month. I like their hot&sour soup and for lunch, the egg foo yung. Their amazing chicken is also one of my favorites. Their buffet is well stocked, and mostly kept fresh and hot. The service is great, and the Wu family works hard to please their clientele - friendly, busy and helpful.

1  Thank Phil B