“WE loved this place”

Rolly's Diner
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We had the best breakfast at Rolly's and return for more the next day. I had the crepes the first time, the next day, I had the hungry man's breakfast. Both times the food was cooked as ordered and was delivered in a timely manner, even though this place was packed. The waitress was great both days, this is a place that we will return to next time in town.

1  Thank Lorraine B

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Had the Hungry Man Skillet for breakfast. The breakfast arrived and I could not believe the size of the plate. eggs, hash potatoes, corned beef hash, topped with cheese and baked. Best corned beef hash and great eggs-the whole platter tasted so fresh and was outstanding and could have fed 2 to 3 people and all for $7.50. Go early since place was packed. We will have breakfast there again tomorrow

1  Thank cajunandmex
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I came here for lunch with coworkers. Walking in, the place was packed. But, there was one free table.

Looking over the menu, I chose the shepherd pie boat ($8). One coworker chose the same while the other ordered an omelette.

10 minutes later, the meals came out.

My dish was very good and filling. Everyone was happy with their choices.

Friendly and attentive service.

I am glad we came by to try it out. I can why they are a busy place with big portions of good food at a terrific price.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This was established by the ROLLY family, years ago (maybe even before my 42 years on this earth!!). The name is pronounced "ROLE-LEE" and is the last name of the founding family.
They are only open for Breakfast and Lunch but worth every bite of each meal!
Very "home town" and I think one of the older Aunts still work there.
Younger wait staff, primarily in the summer, but not "typical young people work". They are very friendly, accurate, and prompt.
The food is fantastic diner food!!

1  Thank Thomas H
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stopped by for brunch today. Even with an almost full parking lot, there were tables available.
One off the best breakfast type meal ever, except, of course, when I make brunch at home :)
Great staff.
Wish we were in Auburn more often.

1  Thank HappyLocalPatron

Been to Rolly's Diner? Share your experiences!