“Great food”
Review of Mac's Grill

Mac's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mac's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: USD 12 - USD 28
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are a high energy restaurant with a vibrant neighborhood bar and grill appeal. Though we are known for our steaks, you will find there is something on the menu to please anyone in your group. We serve Choice Black Angus beef which is hand cut daily on the premises. Whether you are looking for a full course meal, or just out for a cold beer and a great burger, you are sure to feel right at home. So, throw on your most comfortable jeans and join us for a great meal and lots of laughs. Just a couple miles from downtown Auburn, you can't miss our log cabin featuring a comfortable deck for outside dining.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

They aim to please.... service and food is terrific!! They are very well known for their Minnie Mac steaks and they are mouth watering, and
Very tender

1  Thank golfer19Auburn_Maine

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My son took me here for Mother’s Day dinner. Normally I love this place . The haddock and onion rings were over cooked . Tasted bad . Ordered a side of Mac and cheese brought me an entree of it and it had bacon it ? Charged for the entree . Best part of the meal was my drink and the bread . Wrecked my Mother’s Day meal. Not sure I’ll be back after this, shame on them to even serve this .

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We saw a review which said we needed to try this place if we were in town, and we’re so glad we stopped in for lunch! My husband had the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and said it was one of the best he’s ever had. The side of homemade baked beans was delicious! My chicken Cesar wrap was so good as well. Nicely decorated, our waitress was excellent, and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had the baked haddock which was perfectly cooked and so fresh. Came with choice of fries/onion rings, and really good Cole slaw. The fresh seafood for purchase looked fantastic.

1  Thank Kristy N
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We had a very good dinner, my girlfriends steak was cooked perfect, my ribs were moist and fell right off the bone. Although our salads lettuce was wilted and soft. The beer selection is impressive! Our party was 10 and everything came out correct and with in a reasonable time (the restaurant was packed). Our server was on point and didn't miss a beat. Well defiantly be going back.

1  Thank Ian M

Been to Mac's Grill? Share your experiences!