“I was happy with the pizza. ”

Pat's Pizza of Auburn
Ranked #16 of 102 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I was staying at a nearby hotel and called to see if they deliver, they don't. However, I had read so much about this Maine chain, I decided to venture out and pick it up to go. I was starved! I like thin crust pizza so I really liked their crust. I was quite pleased. It was slightly overdone and the cheese a tad chewy but again, I was so hungry that barely registered. It's not shoot you to the moon pizza, but it's good, unless apparently you're a starved vegan like a previous reviewer

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Weekday lunch with grandsons, great pizza with thin crust and great flavor. They even made one not on the menu that was requested, bacon ranch. Salad was also fresh and tasty. Great friendly and quick service, reasonable prices and pretty deck view while dining if Androscoggin river.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Love sitting out on the Patio for lunch with a small pizza or wrap, and a beer.
Right along the river.
The sun hits the patio just nicely.
The food is good, lots of choices.
Wait staff is prompt, attentive, and accurate.
Not a "fancy" place, but a real good "regular" place to go and enjoy lunch or dinner!
(The "Pizza" part is slightly deceiving, they have lots more than just Pizza!!!)

Reviewed 29 June 2017

A Maine chain - have eaten at several but this was my first time here. Restaurant is upstairs and has an amazing view of the river, complete with a bald eagle nest on top of the tree on the island. I've always enjoyed their pizza, but decided to have the Tropical chicken salad tonight. Taste was good, presentation not very. Next time I'd sit outside for the views.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Mostly because it is a local hot spot. Folks love it here, and for a few reasons I'm sure.

During the warmer months, the outside deck is the place to be:)

Great people, good assortment of dishes, and most everything is fine. I happen to be fussy so some dishes aren't to my liking, but that doesn't make them bad.

I will say, the pizza the last time in, was much better than in the past, and I guess, with pizza being what they are known for, this is a good thing.

I've had hot and cold sandwiches here, as have the folks I've gone with, and all love the food.

If I based the stars on other folks, this place is a 4, for sure.